Unfortunately things have changed drastically for everyone during the Covid-19 crisis. The following protocols have been put in place for the health & safety of your child while attending classes inside of the salon.
1. Drop off- Only class takers are permitted in the building during class times. When dropping off your child please bring them to the door for check in and paperwork screening. Please DO NOT leave with out having them checked in.
2. All class takers will be required to have a Covid questionnaire filled out by their guardian before class begins, their touchless temperature taken & a mask on. These three things are required and will not be negotiated.
3. Pick up- we will end class promptly at 5pm for BIG GIRLS and at 6:30pm for TINY GIRLS. All parents will need to come to the doors to pick up their child! We will NOT send children out the door unless one of the guardians that dropped them off is present to pick them up. If you are having someone else pick up your child please notify Kalyn at the beginning of class.
4. Helpers- sometimes we will ask outside parties to help with classes. During the Covid 19 crisis no other outside parties will be permitted to enter the building during class times. This includes but is not limited to vendors, caterers, spectators or volunteers.
5. Class sizes will remain small until the orders for social distancing are lifted. There is a 10 person maximum for all classes at the moment.
6. Classes are non refundable. In the event that a class is canceled due to an emergency on OUR end or us not meeting class size requirements a refund will then be issued.